Government has mandated e-invoicing for GST. It is a digital invoice that has been introduced by the government for goods and services provided by the business firms. It is mandatory for the businesses to generate ‘e-invoice’ for every sale on the government GST portal. All the below queries on GST E-Invoice System has been addressed by eZintegrations
- How to make Bi-directional integration with Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) of Indian Government and my ERP?
- How to store QR Code and Digital Signature in my ERP as there is no place holder and how to recognize it as Valid Registered Invoice?
- How should I send the JSON based Invoice data directly to IRP without compromising my Invoice Data?
- How should I meet my deadline of 1st April 2020?
- How should I cancel my IRN (Invoice Registration Number)?
- How should I print my e-invoice which is a valid registered invoice?
Solution with eZintegrations
Bizdata offers eZintegrations which enables E-Invoicing system integration with ERP/Billing APP in just 2 weeks. eZintegrations, a cloud based iPaaS to connect any ERP with e-Invoicing system without any staging of JSON data.
- Bi-directional seamless integration between any ERP ( Enterprise Resource Planning) and IRP ( Invoice Registration Portal)
- Stream data directly from your ERP to Invoice Registration Portal without any staging. ( in-flight json data generation)
- Smart Invoice Data validation during in-flight JSON generation
- Privacy and security, equipped with SSL encryption and no staging between systems, hence makes your invoices more secured.
- Customized printing on e-invoices
- Alerts and notifications on Valid Registered Invoice
- Store IRN ( Invoice Registration Number) , QR Code and Digital Signature back to your ERP Systems
- Error Detection and Real Time monitoring on data transaction between your ERP and IRP ( Invoice Registration Portal)
Implementation Data Sources
Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud, Oracle Netsuite, Oracle JD Edwards, SAP , SAP Business One, Infor ERP, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Sage ERP, Tally ERP, Epicor ERP etc..
For More Information on eZintegrations Visit the URL:https://www.bizdata360.com/products/ezintegrations
Please visit the URL for any business inquiries:https://rapidflowapps.com/enquiry-solution-form/